Odesa, City Hospital, 1806-1807, 1821
In the early years of the town’s existence, the architect Jean-François Thomas de Thomon, then living and working in St Petersburg, was called upon to draw up several projects for Odessa, including the municipal theatre and hospital. Their realisation was entrusted to Francesco Frapolli, who modified the original plans to adapt them to the local contingencies, while Giovanni Battista Frapolli built the two curved wings of the hospital in 1821.
[page under construction]
Jean-François Thomas de Thomon, Francesco Frapolli, Giovanni Battista Frapolli, City Hospital, Odesa, 1806-1807 (extension 1821), photography, end of 19th century (Odeska Natsionalna Naukova Biblioteka)