Odesa, English Club, 1841-1842

Originally designed by Luganese architect Giorgio Torricelli, the English Club now acts as a link between the Opera House, the Stock Exchange (later the Town Hall) by Boffa and Torricelli, and the Museum of the Society of Ancient History (now the Archaeological Museum) built in 1883 by Feliks Gonsiorovskyi, who modified in 1890, with his colleague Emil Vej the elevation towards Pushkinska Street, shown here.

[page under construction]

Giorgio Torricelli, English Club, Odesa, 1841-1842 (photo by Oleksandr Levytskyi, Dmytro Shamatazhy)